Complete propane hand-held blow torch w/350 gram tip (pointed form).
The PERKEO high performance propane soldering iron is a technically sophisticated quality product that is made only from the finest materials such as stainless steel, solid brass and Teflon. Exceptionally heavy duty, low maintenance and easy to operate, it is ideal for everyday use. And it goes on working well despite moisture, solder chemicals or the toughest jobs. The PERKEO high performance propane soldering iron is a quality German product you can really depend on.
A PERKEO high performance propane soldering iron burns straightaway. In less than 55 seconds the 350g soldering bit heats to the operating temperature. There’s no easier or more timesaving method of soldering available. You can work with the PERKEO’s powerful and constant flame even in strong winds and without using a windbreak.
PERKEO high performance propane soldering iron
– Fast ignition without using an air slider.
– Fast Reliable action, perfect handling.
– Fast Handy control wheel to provide the exact amount of gas. The flame responds instantly.
– Ergonomically designed handle made of hard wood, very well insulated.
– Rotatable tube connection, for either M10x1 or G 3/8” LH.
– Valve seal made of Teflon.
– Back cap and valve rod made of stainless steel.
– All individual parts available as spares.
– Easily adaptable with its versatile accessories.
– Especially durable 350g soldering bit made of electrolytic copper, also available in point or hammer shape.
For heavy-duty applications – extremely robust and long-lived – with 350 g electrolytic copper bit in hammer form, cranked hammer form or point form – stainless steel and teflon wear parts – precise gas regulation by means of spring mechanism – wind-resistant flame up to wind force 13! – rotating hose connection – ergonomic brush wood handle (common beech)
Categories: Perkeo Torch, Replacement Parts
Gow Supply Company Inc.
1492 Egbert Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94124-0160
Phone (415) 822 - 6150
Fax (415) 822 - 6164